Karsten seems to think Q-tips taste good. Karsten goes into the bathroom gets a Q-tip and goes into the other room to watch Baby Einstien. He doesn't swallow the Q-tip but he chews on it until it is soggy and spits it out. Then he is in the bathroom for another Q-tip. 
Who would have thought that Q-tips were so good. Maybe he is lacking iron or cotton?
Karsten also loves to get into things and make messes. He loves to play in the toilet and the toilet paper.

Karsten is also a sweet boy. He loves to grab your face and give you kisses. I love having two wonderful boys. Hope everyone enjoys the pics.



12 comments:
I love these pictures, but I especially love the one on top w/ the lips.
Maybe he just got the Pickering gene of liking anything w/o flavor, ie. corn flakes, cheerios, kix, chex, etc.
what a cute little boy! He is getting to be so fun. He is also starting to look so much like Brecken
oh also Natalie on Friday at about 10 in the morning I am going to be at tumbleweed park playing with the little girl I nanny.Do you and Karsten want to come play too? I have to pick up her brother at 11:30 but then we will probably go get lunch if you want to join us there too.
Emma was seriously scared by the big teeth picture.
I haven't checked this blog in a while because, well, there was no need to check more than once a week or so. I was so excited to see all of the posts. I almost commented that there was no way Tom was writing all of these posts and then I scrolled down and discovered the truth.
Yay for posting, yay for Natalie! Tom, you're ok, too.
Oh, and of course the boys look adorable. They are growing up so fast.
mmmmm! Q-tips!
Boys are so crazy!! I am always amazed at the strange things Nathan finds to do, and eat. :)
Actually, he chews on everything in that drawer, but Natalie only took pictures of him eating his q-tips, because they are his favorite.
Maybe he's pregnant. You know how pregnant ladies crave dirt and stuff. :)
Hey natalie. thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's good to hear from you. I'm not very good at this blog stuff yet. You're boys are so cute. We don't know much about boys at our house.
Cute boys! I haven't seen you in forever. I think it was at the pediatrcians last! Your boys are getting so big and cute! I saw your spotlight on Nicole's blog so I thought I'd say hi to you and Tom! Take care!
I do love the new pictures, but I still can't get over the heading one. Why is it that the picking gene includes all things tastless, but also pickles and lemons?
If I only knew what I was getting myself into. Shanda run before it is to late.
Post a Comment