Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Only the Necessities

Diaper, Sword, Helmet for Brecken these are all he needs. He loves to pretend he is a "scary knight" and fight all the bad guys. I am usually the bad guy.
He is my little comedian. I could post everyday with a new line from him (Maybe I will)!
Today he was in the bath and said, : "Mom, I tooted." Pause. "I made bubbles!!"

Brecken started Preschool on Monday. He kept asking when it was time to play. Here is an awesome school picture.



Brecken is so adorable. He brings laughter and hapiness to our family everyday. Tomorrow I will have to post about my other adorable boy, Karsten.

10 comments:

Emily said...

Hahahaha! I love that kid. But I really and truly laughed for a good minute straight because of that picture at the top.

ducklips said...

what an adorable kid. I love that he still will perform. That just blew my mind that he is going to preschool. He looks so grown up in the picture.

Merilee said...

I always knew there must be something seriously wrong with you. The crazy mouth picture has now officially proven it. This goes to Tom & Nat!

KrisBo said...

oh fooey! i LOVE the picture with the teeth..

Chad~Nicole said...

That picture with the fake teeth is hilarious. I love it!

The Carpenter Family said...

Oh my word..I can't belive I found you!! Its DeaAnna!! Your boys are so cute!! How are you? check us out at jacobanddeaanna.blogspot.com

shanda said...

what is your address?

megan said...

i love hanging out with Brecken! he seriously does crack me up every time I see him. also the huge mouth/teeth picture...Reuben wants to know if it is a binki because he said, "they should make binkis that look like that on the other side"

Natalie said...

Megan - It is a binki. My mom got it for Brecken when he was a little to old so we used it for Karsten.

Shanda - call me and I will give you my address.

Anonymous said...

love to make those pull ups pull downs then take your c-ck in my mouth and suck it for you, love sucking little boy's