Today we took the kids to a birthday party at Encanto Park. They loved the rides! Brecken and Kylie started on the carousel, on the little horses that don't move. But after a couple rides on the roller coaster and the bumper boats, both of them wanted to ride on the "tea cups". Abe and I took them for a spin and at first they were both loving it and yelling, "Faster, faster!" After about 30 seconds, Kylie started turning a little white, so we slowed it down to help her stomach calm down. After that round, Brecken wanted to go again, but without Kylie so he could go faster. About 30 seconds into round 2, Brecken started to turn pale too. Guess those kids better stick to the bumper boats for now.
Then we went to the temple and did baptisms for about 100 family names on Natalie's side and then went to see Clap Your Hands, Say Yeah play. Luckily, Chris called me to let me know that Awake & Alert was playing as well, so I got to see them play too. All in all, a good day.



7 comments:
How did you squeeze that all in to one day? sounds pretty awesome. Guess what band I saw last night.
Awww.... Cute picture. Glad you had a good day!
They managed by ditching Lauren's birthday party. But we're not bitter.
Mo
What a fun time! You guys had a super busy day!
I should take Weston to that park, looks like fun.
I know, I know. I just never can resist the dig. It's one of my many faults. Meg told me all the stuff you already had planned. We actually had invitations, but we gave them out at Mike's party. We haven't quite figured out that whole postal service thing yet.
Natalie- I tried to send you an email, but I guess I didn't save your email address, so can you send me an email so I can have it.
Thanks.
Post a Comment