Is it halloween yet? Last weekend, Megan was practicing putting halloween makeup on Emma and Lauren (Brecken's cousins) and Brecken decided he wanted to be Bat Boy. He was Bat Boy all day Saturday and Sunday. Isn't he adorable! I spent my week watching four boys. The week was full of sword fights, car races, playing at the park (thanks to Elise and Megan), monkeying around at the zoo, eating and much more boy stuff. Man did I feel out numbered. I am grateful to be back to my two boys this week and back to our schedule.
On a different note, Tom and I almost bought a house in Maricopa this weekend. It was a great house for a great deal. I just didn't feel the time is right. Our home inspection was Saturday. The buyers have until Tuesday to back out for no reason after that they will lose their earnest money. Hopefully everything goes well. If it does we will be homeless on Nov. 20. (at least we have great family we can stay with while we figure out what the heck we are going to do with our life) Anyways, I hope all is well with everyone. Have a great day.



11 comments:
What an adorable little bat boy! Can't wait to see him in a couple weeks. Good luck with all these crazy big decisions you guys have to make.
Go Bat Boy!
It was fun watching the kids be superheroes. I know you guys will find a great house, although, I don't know why you want to go live in the sticks. j/k
It was so fun to watch the kids playing at the park. I'm happy for you to be back to only two kids again, at least while yours are so young.
I know it probably feels like you are in complete limbo right now and you don't know what to do next. I just have to tell you that I am so impressed w/ your faith. You guys are doing what you feel you need to right now, and following the Spirit and that is what is important. Even if it doesn't feel like it right now, I think you have got your life in better order than most. The house stuff will all work out and it will be so much fun if you guys need to stay out here while waiting for your house.
The one thing I've learned in life is that everything always turns out like it's supposed to. The summmer that I had to quit my job a month early so we lost our insurance, Canon was born prematurely, we moved into our house, Chad graduated from college, Chad was gone to Chicago for 3 weeks of training, and we opened a new business we thought we were gonna die...but we decided, someday we'll look back at that crazy summer and laugh. That's how it will be for you too. :)
Good luck on the house thing! Cute kids!
I hate the home selling experience. I was always nervous until they handed me the check. Then I was like, “the 'realtor gets how much"? :)
Hey guys. I just wanted to say hello really quick. It has been a while since I've seen you guys. Thanks for stopping by our blog and saying hi. Your boys are so adorable. I'm getting so excited for motherhood. Keep in touch!
Natalie, I'm tellin you, Casa Grande is the place to be these days. :) I was looking at some homes around here and I picked up a flyer for a house that's 1900 sq ft for 160k brand new. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but the Target opened up down here finally, what more could you want? :)
Oh yeah, by the way, I don't know how you do it with all those boys! I only have one and he totally kicked my butt today!!!!!!! When's bed time? :(
It will all work out! That is something that I have been telling myself latley. An it just does, I think everyone has to go though something like that. It does not make it any easier...keep doing what you are doing!
Post a Comment