Friday, October 5, 2007

Bogle Kids

As I was looking on my computer I came across several old pictures of the Bogle grandkids. Before we had any kids of our own Tom and I loved taking pictures of our nieces and nephews. Here are a few of my favorites. I thought everyone would enjoy these. Sidney trying to be one of the boys.




I have no idea what Boston is doing but it is an awesome picture.

I absolutely love this picture of Emma. She looks like an angel.

Kas imitating Tom's Velociraptor.


Elton John, I mean Antionette Hird.

Zo loves her cake.

Tom loves this picture. Ian alwayed loved being outside.










9 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Sorry I stole your background idea. I chose it because it was blue and not as girly as the other ones, and since I have boys I didn't think I should decorate my blog with pink flowers. One more thing...You guys should be photographers.

Chad~Nicole said...

I forgot...did you see that I spotlighted you on our blog?

megan said...

so so cute. Of course since they are my nieces and nephews too I may be a little biased. No they are just so cute.

ducklips said...

Thanks for posting those. I got a good laugh. I forgot about Antoinette's Elton John glasses and I always loved the whole velociraptor thing. Zo still loves cake, or anything to eat. This morning Steve woke up at 4:30 and I asked him to go check on Zo because she had gone to bed at 6 the night before. She was up watching cartoons w/ a bowl of shredded beef from the fridge just eating away. Funny girl!

I think my fav. pic. is the one of Emma though. That one is just a beautiful photograph.

jaust.me said...

What hilarious, adorable kids we have! Good thing, or we'd have to string 'em up.

KrisBo said...

those are great pictures... i believe ian's new name will be albert einstien. or however it is spelt. LOL his hair is rediculous!

shanda said...

how adorable!

Emily said...

Is that my son? I swear I never put him in a red shirt with purple pants!

Anonymous said...

Sidney never mind being one of the boy's, I want to get you naked and make you feel all girl