Wednesday, November 14, 2007

We're moving!

So, here it is! This weekend we are moving. No, nowhere too exciting yet, but we are moving and we could use some help. I know that Natalie could use some help getting things packed up Thursday and Friday. Also, we could use any and all hands on deck for Saturday. We will be loading everything up into a Uhaul on Saturday morning starting about 8:00 and moving most of our stuff into a storage unit. Let me know if you can help so I know how many dozen donuts I need to get. - Thanks-

10 comments:

Merilee said...

good luck guys. Sorry I can't be there to help.

megan said...

oh donuts, that means Reuben will definitly be there to help. I will come too, but there isn't a whole lot of heavy lifting I can do. Maybe I can play with your boys while you guys load up.

Chelsea said...

I'll be there in spirit to help guys. I REALLY love donuts so count me in please! :) Congrats and good luck!

ducklips said...

I need Steve to watch my kids during coop on Saturday, but come grab him when you get out here and he would be glad to help on this end. Me too ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey there Bogles. Just wanted to say hi.I think the last time we saw you was... I don't even know. Hope you guys are doing good. Matt and Melissa.

Emily said...

Sorry! I wont be there until next weekend.

The Carpenter Family said...

Hope things went alright! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Birches said...

Aaron is good at moving boxes. Sorry we're not there to help. Happy Thanksgiving!

Merilee said...

Are you guys all moved in? How did it go?

megan said...

just because you guys live across the street from me doesn't mean I don't want to read your blogs still. Time for a new one!