So many things have happened since I last posted. We moved last Saturday. It was great. The whole move started when Nichole helped me pack up my whole house on Friday. I don't know what I would have done without her. Even though she is six months pregnant, I think she did most the work. You always need someone impartial to help you box everything up. We had so many people help us move on Saturday. Thanks to my Dad, Mary, Meagan Anne, Abe, Megan Beth, Rueben, and three wonderful men from our old ward. We loaded everything in a uhaul (I highly recommend this to everyone). It made the move so easy. We loaded all the storage stuff in the front and the things we were taking to the Bogles in the back. We unloaded at the storage unit. Who know most of our stuff could fit in a 10x20 storage unit! We then went and unloaded at the Bogles. There Steve, Elise and kids were waiting to help unload. It was nice to get everything done and mostly organized by 3:00 in the afternoon. Tom and Rueben spent the rest of the day fixing things at our house and taking things to Goodwill. It was a good move!
We are now living with the Bogles and it has been alot of fun. It is so nice having lots of family close. These are a few things we love:
1. Betty's home cooked meals every night. (I know Tom and I really appreciate them.)
2. Brecken playing with his cousins everyday.
3. Three wonderful women to sit around and chat with.
4. Rueben's handy man work.
5. A big yard for the kids to run around in.
I am grateful for the generousity that Nana B and Grampy have given to us.
On a different note, Today is mine and Tom's 6th anniversary. Who knew it would last this long? No I am just kidding. I knew from the very beginning that I was in it for the long haul. Here are a few things I love about Tom:
1. His sense of humor. Tom is always trying to make a joke about something. Even though I may not get it or I may even think it was mean. He is at least trying to make our life full of laughter. I also love Tom's impression of a Velociraptor. If you haven't seen it you will have to have him show you.
2. His blue eyes and brown hair. I have always wanted to marry a man with blue eyes and brown hair. I thought it was very uncommon but who knew there was a family out there with every child having blue eyes and brown hair. Good thing I picked the right family. Luckily my beautiful boys got there Dad's handsome blue eyes.
3. His smartness. (If that is even a word) Tom is so smart. He knows every little trivia out there. Did you know in fifth grade every Friday Tom's teacher would have the other kids play stump Tom. If they could find a question that Tom couldn't answer then they would win a prize. I have always thought he should go on some game show like Jeopardy or the cab game where they ask you all the trivia questions and you win money.
4. His love for his Mom. It is always nice to see a man who treats there mom with respect and love. Tom will do anything for his mom. He loves and respects her so much.
5. His love for me and the boys. He works long hours so I can stay home with the boys. He loves to play and wrestle with the boys. He also loves to wrestle with me but we won't talk about that. I love our long conversations in bed at night when we both can't sleep. Who knew you could solve the worlds problems at 1:00 in the morning. Although it is funny how you wake up the next morning and think, what were we thinking.
These are just a few things I love about Tom. Here's to a long post! I am grateful for our family and especially for Tom and the boys. Hope everyone is having a fun Turkey Weekend.
1 year ago



13 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
You guys make such a great couple. I love how you both take turns changing diapers and giving the kids baths. There's more, but that just sprang to mind.
I am so excited to have you guys out here by us again. I have noticed my laundry getting put off more than normal lately though.
huhvg6rgtygfr6yujtthyiihtgtghtderhjytertye344qweerxcd
tghnm,kjgtrrggrfnhr44tewsazxcftgtuou6421wsdfvbbhgghujikouyyhtoplkjyhr
dsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazxcvbnhytre436yuy9yghdeyyrfghbcxaHGBBF
5T557IHCXZSVBN
zo
Happy Anniversary! What a cute post!!
Sorry I'm a loser and didn't help you pack up. Happy Anniversary!
Natalie, I loved reading this post. You are so sweet. I still think you guys need to move to Casa Grande. :) Oh, and It's funny, when my husband and I talk late at night in bed, usually one of us is asleep or I just fall to sleep when a kid, baby, or puppy wakes me up and I think... why didn't I go to sleep sooner? :)
I loved this post, and I love that you guys live out here again. I know Reuben is thinking that his wife will never get anything done anymore though. It is a good thing Reuben likes to hang out with you guys too or I would really be in trouble (just kidding). Reuben and I were just talking about how obvious it is that Tom loves you and your boys so much. That is great!
Happy anniv! That is so cool, thanks for the post is was fun to read!
Ohhhh Natalie. That was the sweetest post ever! Happy Anniversary !
more, more! What else is going on? I can't wait to hang out with you guys. Now you wont have to drive so far to come hang out with me. Yay!
Oh, by the way, Chelsea Pace I am highly disturbed at you. How can I blog stalk you if I can't get on your sight!?
This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
oh yeah good point Merilee. Chelsea, it was fun reading your blog and seeing what your family was up to.
So I googled my name to see if anything comes up. My gut sunk when all I saw was "Chelsea Pace I am disturbed by you". Then I saw it was the Bogle family and got excited. I had made a comment on this blog that any and all are welcome to join our party. I just need email address'. I had to go private because of WAY too many crazy countries repeatedly coming up on our sitemeter. So I feel safer now. Email me at paceblog@aol.com if you want in. I still stalk you so you are ALL welcome to come to mine! :) Once you email me you will get an email from noreplygoogle. Take care everyone, and thanks tom and natalie for letting me (not that you asked me to) put this on here!! :)
Post a Comment