Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween

Happy Belated Halloween! Brecken has wanted to be Shrek for Halloween for since a month ago. Luckily Target had this great Shrek costume. He also decided Kylie, Nichole's little girl, should be Princess Fiona. Nichole and I agreed that would be very cute. Aren't they a cute couple.

Since Kylie and Brecken were going to be Shrek characters we thought Karsten should join in the fun. He is "Puss n Boots" the cat from Shrek 2.

At the beginning of trick or treating I was pushing Karsten in the stroller. I did not take him up to many houses. There was a house with a bunch of people sitting in the driveway giving out candy. They gave some to Karsten and he was hooked. He wanted out of the stroller and wanted to walk up to every house to get his candy. He is a very determined 14mth old. Isn't he so adorable.

We went trick or treating with the Bogles. We had a group of 10 kids. They were all so cute. Elise of course dressed up as a wood fairy. She looked great. Here she is with Shrek.

Brecken is enjoying his pumpkin full of candy. We are planning on moving in two weeks. It is going to be really busy. We have had a great week spending time with all of the Bogles. They have been down for Ty's wedding. Hope everyone travels home safely. We will miss you.

7 comments:

Birches said...

How fun! Something about candy makes kids very determined doesn't it?

Chelsea said...

I love the kids costumes! They all look sooo cute! I loved themed costumes. Nichole's little girl has the best curls!

Birches said...

P.S. Tell Nichole I said Hello

Chad~Nicole said...

What a cute litte kids. I still can't get over how much Kylie looks like Nichole.

The Carpenter Family said...

How cute!I love seeing all the fun costummes! Tell Nichole hello for me, her little girl is so cute. Does she blog too?

ducklips said...

I'm so excited that I made it into your blog. I had a blast watching the kids trick or treat, especially when Karsten would go up after everyone else was done and get his and then run over to show you his loot.

Emily said...

OMG! How freakin' cute! Elise, you too, but I mean the kids.