Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Pics

Here are a few pics from Easter. I love this picture of Karsten. He makes this face all the time when he is showing or presenting something. His hands are also always like this. He is so silly. Here is Brecken in his Easter Sunday dress. This is the pose he did when I told him I needed to take his picture. He knows he is so cool.Here is little Cully. He is already getting so big. He is such a good baby, definitely a keeper.
Here are all the boys on Easter. I love all their white shirts and ties.


6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh Natalie, you are so outnumbered. :) They look adorable.

Meagan said...

Cute boys! I'm glad Cully is good for you. He is so sweet.

ducklips said...

I always love your Easter posts. Your boys look so handsome even though poor Cully is being squished in Brecken's armpit.

Merilee said...

What cute boys you have! That first picture of Karsten reminds me of Tom. Does he sniff right before he makes the face like his daddy?

Natalie said...

Merilee, I'm not sure if Karsten sniffs right before he makes that face but I will have to notice next time. I am so sad you did get to see little Cully. We can't wait to see you again in October.

CDR said...

What a great looking shot of all your boys. I love Easter pictures!On a side note, thank you for the kind thoughts.