Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools!!

Cullen Thomas Bogle
Born April 1st 2009, 1:26 am
8 lbs 8 oz, 20 3/4 inches long
We are so excited for the arrival of this little guy. He finally decided to join us a few hours after his due date. Sorry Merilee that you missed him. We all thought he would be early just like his brothers. Delivery was easy and great. My water broke and six hours and three pushes later he was born.
He has a ton of black hair. The boys each had lots of brown hair but Cully's hair is black. He is so adorable.

Brecken loves him so much. He would not share his little brother with anyone else.

I love this picture. Brecken will be a great big brother.
On a different note, the delivery of Cullen went great but Karsten is in the hospital for Respiratory problems. So Tom is with Karsten and I am with the baby. At least we are in the same hospital. It has been a crazy few days. Hopefully we can all go home tomorrow. Thanks everyone for coming and visiting and giving us your support. We love all of you.





11 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congratulations!! He is such a sweetie! That is sooo sad that Karsten is in the hospital right now too. Darn breathing stuff! Good luck on everyone's hospital stays and recoveries!
I love his name! :)

Chad~Nicole said...

What a handsome little guy! I guess the jokes on you with TWO babies in the hospital. Ugh. We want to come visit you when you're home and settled and life's a little less crazy.

Amanda said...

Yay! Congratulations, he's so cute.

Jenny said...

Congratulations. Glad to hear the delivery was easy (I need to hear more stories like that before I get pregnant). Sorry to hear Karsten's in the hospital but hopefully everyone will be home soon.

Meagan said...

He is so cute and sweet. Glad everything went so well :)

Birches said...

Hooray for Cullen and so sorry for Karsten. I'm guessing with having two delivered early you were probably going crazy with him taking his time. He's adorable!

jaust.me said...

Yay, it's baby time at the Bogle house!

Unknown said...

So stinkin' cute! Congrats. Hope I get a squeeze tomorrow!

KrisBo said...

Dang that kid is cute!!

CDR said...

What great news. It is such a busy baby month.

Anonymous said...

open those legs little one lets see the package