We are all home doing well. Karsten is doing much better. He ended up being in the hospital for 3 days. He had Reactive Airway Disease, which is basically asthma when you are sick. He is glad he is back at home with his family and plenty of room to run around.
Here he is at the hospital enjoying his dinner. Tom had the harder job taking care of a two and a half year old in a small room for three days. There was a lot of bouncing off walls, loud talking, and cartoons all day. Tom is a great husband and father. Also I need to thank my mom for relieving Tom for several hours a day so Tom could visit me and the baby and get a refresher.
Here is our sweet baby Cully. He is such a good boy. I can't get enough of him.
1 year ago



8 comments:
Yay! Glad Karsten is getting better. Cullen is such a cutie. You are lucky to have such handsome little boys!
Glad to hear that everyone is home again and hopefully you'll be done with the hospital for a while now. Your 3 boys look so cute together.
Congratulations!! I am glad to hear everyone is home and well!! What a crazy time! Such cute boys though!
Hooray for home! Hope everyone continues to be healthy.
Congrats to you and your family! You have 3 beautiful boys! I am glad you are all home and doing well!
I can't believe our babies are mere hours apart! They will have to be best friends. Cullen looks EXACTLY like your other boys! So cute!!
Nat the baby is soooo cute!! I am sad that I have not made it down to see you yet. I miss you!!
Okay, you guys make the cutest little boys. What a little charmer that Cully is. Great pictures.
Post a Comment