Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cully's Blessing

Cully is growing so much. He is six weeks old today. I love these pictures of him. He makes some of the cutest faces.We blessed Cully on Sunday May 3rd. His sweet Nana B (Grandma) made him a beautiful blessing outfit. I love this picture too.
Here is our family photo after the blessing. This is what you get when you have three boys. This is a typical day in the Bogle home. We are so blessed with three wonderful boys.

8 comments:

CDR said...

Yes- so blessed. What a special day, I love the family picture.

Meagan said...

Cully is such a sweet boy.

What is Brecken wearing?? :)

megan said...

While you were gone to mutual tonight Tom was in the shower with your boys and Catcher went back there (I didn't realize Tom and your boys were in the shower). All of the sudden I hear Cully crying so I went back there, knocked on the wall to let Tom know I was back there to check on Cully. Catcher was trying to get him, of course. By the time I got back there Cully wasn't crying anymore, he was laying there wide awake so cute and sweet. I had to pick him up

Jenny said...

It was good to see you guys at Cully's blessing. I'm glad we were able to make it even if we didn't have time to visit more. Love the family photo.

Amber said...

LOVE the family pic! especially love how you are obviously aware and just laughing it off and happy to be taking a family picture.

Birches said...

So sweet. I love the hair and the family picture. Who doesn't want to be Captain Hook?

Louisa said...

Love the pictures. Has it really been six weeks? Man, I need to come see that kid! I'll call ya! Beautiful family!!!

Anonymous said...

good boy open so wide for me you are going to love the taste