Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Was everyone I know born in July?

I'm not even gonna try to list everyone I know born in July because I will definitely leave someone out and tick them off. Let me just say that like half of my family has July birthdays. So happy birthday to everyone born in July.

However, I can't just leave it at that, see, because Natalie's birthday was July 11th. Yes, I know that has come and gone, but we were camping that weekend, so lay off. Anyway, I just wanted to take a minute to wish Natalie a happy birthday and to tell her to just make up her mind as to what she wants already! Natalie is an awesome wife and an amazing mother. I've never met a more patient person in my life. Seriously, it drives me crazy at times. How can one person put up with so much crap from one guy for so long? Anyway, I love her and know you do too, so call her and wish her a happy birthday. She won't care that you're a week late (yeah, she's that patient).




Gosh, I used to be so good with words..... what the crap happened?

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!!

KrisBo said...

i am a jerk. happy birthday Natalie!! you got me on my b day and i totally didn't even have yours. oh well, i do now... just wait til next year.. lol

Natalie said...

There are many of you that already wished me happy birthday. Thanks for all the calls and texts. Tom you are silly. I know I haven't gotten my present. I do want a Ipod sport kit but I can't even use it right now. I am just not sure I want to spend $250 on something I can't even use. I'm not sure what I want to do.

Chad~Nicole said...

I wish I was as laid back and patient as Natalie. Then my life would be a lot less stressful. I did, however, remember to call on the actually day. :)

Chelsea said...

Happy belated! Hope you had a good day!!

The Carpenter Family said...

Happy late Birthday Natalie!!