I just want everyone to know that it was Natalie's idea to post this picture. You can't hide your twisted sense of humor behind Tom's twisted sense of humor! lol
We have been married for seven years. Wow does time really fly. We have a four year old son, Brecken and a two year old son, Karsten. We are expecting our third baby boy on March 31st. We are so excited! Brecken is our little comedian and singer. Karsten loves to do everything that his big brother does. He is also great at saying, "Thank You" and "I'm sorry."
12 comments:
Tom, you are such a goof! Love the umbrella.
I guess this picture is just self explanatory? :) Too funny.
That is freakin' hilarious!
That's classic.
That is awesome!!
I just want everyone to know that it was Natalie's idea to post this picture. You can't hide your twisted sense of humor behind Tom's twisted sense of humor! lol
this is hilarious. he wont think so when hes older...
What a priceless pic. I love it!
Natalie- You guys sure look like you are doing great! Your kids are adorable! I loved reading your blog and catching up with you!
Haha, what a cutie! He seems slightly embarrassed, but thats what we do to our kids, right?
blackmail... hold on to this one :o)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undies already down, nice and close to the bush's for privacy, love to take him in and have some bum fun
Post a Comment