Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hats, Hats, Hats!

Karsten is almost 17mths and loves to wear hats. Any hat lying around he will get and put on. I thought I would show you the few he choose this week!
A little construction while he rides his bike.
He love this hat. This is Grampy's hat. Grampy is always leaving it out and Karsten is always wearing it. Here he is enjoying Curious George while wearing Grampy's hat.
This is one of his favorites too. I love when Karsten wears his pirate hat. He usually has his pirate hat on and a play baseball bat in his hand. He pretends he is a pirate and runs and hits you with his bat. (We have swords too but for some reason he prefers the bat.)
Hats are not only his favorite. He also enjoys wearing these googles. He is so cute. He brings them to me several times a day to put on him. I love Karsten so much. He has so much personality. He is, as his 4 yrs old friend Tatum, called him "Brave." He loves climbing to the highest slide at the park and going down all by himself. Over Christmas break in one week he had two bloody noses, a bloody lip, and a burned wrist. I know before he is two he will probably have broken something. I love this little boy. His life will always be exciting!

10 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

The pirate hat is my favorite.

The Carpenter Family said...

that is way cute! Love the cowboy looking one.

jaust.me said...

Karsten is so adorable. I love him in all the hats, but I think the pirate one is my favorite too. He is such a crack up.

ducklips said...

I love that kid! Karsten is so much fun. My favorite is when he was walking around w/ Grampy's hat on and wouldn't give it back to him.

Emily said...

How cute! Oh, please, Karsten, don't take after your Uncle Ty! You'll make Mommy crazy!

megan said...

yeah I love when he steals Grampy's hat! He thinks it is so funny to get hats from people

Merilee said...

Oh, I miss little Karsten!

Cindy said...

Your boys are so cute. Love the hats!!

Amanda said...

How cute! I am shocked my Nathan hasn't broken anything, but he's only 2, boys are fun. There are several people in my ward with 4 and 5 and even 6 boys! Crazy! I don't know how they do it. :)

Chelsea said...

Cash and Karsten should be buddy's. I swear this was a post dedicated to him! I bet you can't guess my favorite?! P-)