
This weekend Tom and I watched Elise's kids. We went from 2-5 kids. Brecken loved staying the night at his cousins. We had a few trips to the park. Here are some pics from one of our trips. Here is Brecken and cousin Zo

Karsten loves going down the slides. He thinks he is so big.

Having fun driving the bus.

I also finished reading the fourth Harry Potter. I never really got into the first book because I saw the movie. By Elise's advice I read book 3 and now 4. They are great. If you haven't read Harry Potter yet, you should!
This is Tom's last week at UPS. We are so excited to have our Dad and Husband back. We are not sure what is ahead of us yet but we will figure it out. At least we will get to spend more time together as a family!
5 comments:
I absolutely LOVE and MISS that park. Such a neat park! Way to almost have dad/hubbie time!! Good luck to what you guys decide to do. Until then...enjoy every minute of it. What fun pics!!
p.s. I am being nosey...Do you know professor howdy?
So, who is professor howdy?
Thank you so much for watching my kids this weekend. You are so wonderful I can't even say.
On the way to take Steve to work this morning Zo fell asleep in the car. I don't know what she was dreaming but she did say Brecken really loudly so we could hear it all the way up front. It was kinda funny.
Tom,
Congrats on finally leaving UPS. I hope you'll be able to find something you enjoy and can be successful at.
Aaron B.
P.S. I'm leaving this comment as anonymous because I don't want Pro. Howdy linking to our blog.
Such cute park pics! Double thanks for watching Elise's kids. It was fun having them up for the weekend.
I'm so glad Tom's getting out of UPS.
I liked Aaron's idea.
Merilee
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm zo how about you and me get naked and have some fun?
Post a Comment