Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Christmas time has been great. Since living with the Bogles we have accomplished many things this year that we have not in the past. Bob and Betty went on a Hawaiin cruise from Dec. 3-Dec. 18. We were able to put up the lights on the house, which we have never done since we have been married. I have always wanted to but we did not have lights for some years and the years that we did it seemed like we never got the time. We also got to go out and buy a real Christmas tree. We have had a fake Christmas tree for some years. I actually like having a fake Christmas tree because you can leave it up as long as you want even through Valentines!! This year we bought an 8ft tree and even put it on top of a table! (We didn't want Nana B's Christmas ornaments to get broken by our little 1 yr old!) Also if you notice there are no Christmas presents under the tree. This was taken on Christmas Eve. We had to hide all the presents in a different room so our little Karsten would not open them all. Here is Karsten possing for the picture. He is so cute. He says "Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese" whenever he sees a camera.
Tom's sister Megan and Rueben had their first baby on Dec. 20th. Who knew he would be 9lbs 15oz, 22.5 inches long! We thought since we had a brand new baby we would have the kids and Megan and Rueben and baby Catcher dress up as Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Angles and Shepherds. We even had a sheep dog!
Here is Brecken taking a time out from all the seriousness of the picture!
Christmas was great. The boys made out like bandits. My favorite part was watching the boys open their presents and play with their toys. They sure enjoyed everything they got. Brecken got an awesome pirate ship that he played with all afternoon. Karsten got a school bus and a huge candy cane. He loved his candy cane.
This year was yet another great Christmas!

10 comments:

Merilee said...

I love those pictures so much. It gives me a little taste of what is was like that night. Your boys are so dang cute!

Emily said...

Awww... How freakin' cute!

Chelsea said...

Cute pictures!!! I loved the manger pictures...down to the dog! SO cute!! Glad you had a merry Christmas even if you can't leave the tree up till valentines!!

Chad~Nicole said...

I love Christmas, but my least favorite part is finding places to store all of the new toys.

megan said...

you can see how upset Reuben was in that picture! It was so hot wearing those costumes.

Chris C said...

I love the picture of Brecken! He is a funny funny kid. (plus he likes to play on my phone)

The Carpenter Family said...

How cute! Chirstmas is the best!! I love the live manger...what fun! I remember doing that when I was little it was fun!

Birches said...

Hey that school bus looks familiar. Santa brought that to Carmen too for Christmas. How funny!

Merry Christmas!

bogle.chris@gmail.com said...

your kids are freeking cute and fun I miss all the fun times. i'll have to plan a trip, or you guys can too. loves.

Anonymous said...

good boy brecken , open wide ready for your Christmas treat just be sure to swallow