Time changes in every state but AZ. We tend to get screwed sometimes. It's kind of crazy here because the Navajo nation changes, too. Oh, and some of my students live in Utah, anyway. So, they live in one time and go to school in another. Ouch!!
'k now you actually have to keep posting. Even if it means being up way past your bedtime and going to work cranky the next day. Oh wait, that's every day. See, you can blog, go to work cranky, and noone will know the difference. Yay!
Mo, I think we are on different times right now. Some Navajo Fair was up on Navajo Mountain and people said it was at 8 am Their time, 7 am our time. This was while I was in CHD.
Okay, about that poll. I think someone is voting twice, MERILEE. Do not, I repeat Do Not take the advice of crazy people who advise you to move to Portland. I'm sure it sounds good in August, but it is really devil candy in disguise. Do not move to Portland!
We have been married for seven years. Wow does time really fly. We have a four year old son, Brecken and a two year old son, Karsten. We are expecting our third baby boy on March 31st. We are so excited! Brecken is our little comedian and singer. Karsten loves to do everything that his big brother does. He is also great at saying, "Thank You" and "I'm sorry."
8 comments:
Yep, way wrong show. I completely sympathize w/ you. That show is on at our house 2x/week.
Time changes in every state but AZ. We tend to get screwed sometimes. It's kind of crazy here because the Navajo nation changes, too. Oh, and some of my students live in Utah, anyway. So, they live in one time and go to school in another. Ouch!!
Freaky!!
Wow! But it's not time for the time change. That's April and October.
'k now you actually have to keep posting. Even if it means being up way past your bedtime and going to work cranky the next day. Oh wait, that's every day. See, you can blog, go to work cranky, and noone will know the difference. Yay!
look who's talking!
Mo, I think we are on different times right now. Some Navajo Fair was up on Navajo Mountain and people said it was at 8 am Their time, 7 am our time. This was while I was in CHD.
Okay, about that poll. I think someone is voting twice, MERILEE. Do not, I repeat Do Not take the advice of crazy people who advise you to move to Portland. I'm sure it sounds good in August, but it is really devil candy in disguise. Do not move to Portland!
Post a Comment