Friday, August 24, 2007

Archie!

This is a picture of Natalie and Karsten with our tortoises Archie and Homer. They are the same age, but Archie is a lot bigger. Apparently Archie has a little crush on Natalie, because about 30 seconds after this picture was taken, we discovered that Archie is in fact a male! One of the scariest things I have ever seen! Natalie almost threw up. The jury is still out on Homer, but I think he is a boy too.

10 comments:

ducklips said...

that is so freaking hilarious and gross at the same time. I don't know which one wins. I can't believe how big Archie is though.

Merilee said...

To-o-om! eeewww!

KrisBo said...

HOLY CRAP ARCHIE IS HUGE! great pictures.. lmao poor nads.

jaust.me said...

It does make a funny story. Glad I wasn't actually there. Btw, nobody will tell me how to get the music player on your blog. Will you please? Also, you've actually seemed happier the last few times I've seen you. Maybe a pathway is clearing. That sounded awfully fortune cookie, sorry, but you know what I mean.
Mo

jaust.me said...

I posted this in the wrong blog and I want to make sure you see it.

Okay, about that poll. I think someone is voting twice, MERILEE. Do not, I repeat Do Not take the advice of crazy people who advise you to move to Portland. I'm sure it sounds good in August, but it is really devil candy in disguise. Do not move to Portland!

Chad~Nicole said...

What can I say, that Natalie girl is a looker. :) Please don't move to Portland. Ya, it might be all green and pretty and stuff, but do you really want it to be a rainy day all the time?

Chad~Nicole said...

Tom...where can we get a turtle?

Emily said...

Ah, ha ha ha ha ha! Awesome! Maybe Homer is a girl, though. It may not have been about Natalie. I will go laugh myself to sleep now.

jaust.me said...

Tom, I went to Mervyn's the other day and stopped to use the restroom. I couldn't get over the fact that the Cure was playing in the bathroom at Mervyn's. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

megan said...

ok it is time for a new blog!