So after making huge comments on other people's blogs and getting dirty looks for it (you think I don't know, but I do), and after some peer pressure, I gave in and decided to do my own blog (because some members of the family are just too mature for myspace, even though it is the exact same thing).
Anyway, here I am. I am trying to find a new career right now. So for my first blog, I am just going to solicit ideas. And saying "You can do anything" doesn't count.
1 year ago



5 comments:
Sucka!! but you know I'm so glad you are. You stole my picture of you too. Now who's the sucker?
More school, are you insane? That is my first thought. I love your horticulture idea, but there is much more demand for it in Oregon you know.
I've never met you but I feel like I have. Merilee talks about her family all the time and especially how great your wife is! It's great to have another Bogle Blog to lurk around. (I rarely post but believe me...i'm watchin....)
Did you ever email that urban garden guy in phoenix? I did send that mail to you. I think the degree idea is awesome. Hey, Natalie may have to work to support you going to school. The higher degrees are WAY more expensive. Contact the program advisor for the school you want to be in. You may be able to teach at the university while earning your second and third degrees. That might pay you and for your school. You are an amazing person with a genius mind. Remember, they WANT you.
I am so glad you finally joined us. Don't run, we are your friends.
Thanks for hangin' at my house tonight. I love having company, especially a house full of cute boys.
First, Merilee,STOP TRYING TO STEAL THE FAMILY TO OREGON!
Next, Yay! Tom is here.
When you figure out what to do would you please let me know. I'm pretty sure I can't survive more than another year of this. I'm looking into government emergency response?
Mo
Post a Comment