We went camping this past weekend with my Dad and Mary and sisters and their families. We went up north of Payson, right by where my old Girls Camp is. It was chilly at night but felt so good during the day.
Here is Cully in his night time gear. He is such a good boy. He was a little off of schedula when we were camping but seemed to do pretty well.
The boys had a great time playing water guns, hiking, playing hide and seek, riding in the Rhino, and playing in the dirt.
Here is Brecken after a spill right after getting all wet. He was covered in mud. Karsten also was so dirty but I cleaned him up before I took his picture.
The boys loved going on rides in the Rhino. It even put them to sleep on one of there trips. We had a great time. I have to admit though one weekend is long enough. We were so dirty and I was ready to get home and back to a routine.
My boys know how to clean up. Aren't they so cute!! I love little Cully's tie.
1 year ago



5 comments:
That looks like so much fun. They look pretty cute covered in mud as well as in their ties.
I agree- they are very cute!
Looks like a blast! Your boys surely clean up nice. I still need to come see you. School starts on Monday so maybe I can finally make it over soon.
How cute!! Love that picture of them!!
Way to go on the camping - it's the best! They look so sweet, good thing I know them in person...j/k.
Post a Comment