It has been a long time but we are all doing well. Here are some cute pictures of the boys. It is amazing how fast they grow up.
Cully is eigth months now! He is rolling all over but not crawling yet. It is almost better that he isn't. I am not sure I am ready for that yet. He is such a joy in our family.
Cully is eigth months now! He is rolling all over but not crawling yet. It is almost better that he isn't. I am not sure I am ready for that yet. He is such a joy in our family.
This picture is a great description of Karsten. He is a rowdy three year old boy. He loves puzzles, games, celery, apples, big carrots, glue, bandaids and much more.
Brecken is doing great in kindergarten. He loves his new friends and wants a play date everyday. He is learning to read and write sentences. He writes on everything he sees, even his dads important papers. Oops!
We are doing great. Tom is wrapping up his first semester of his Masters in Teaching program. He loves it. He will be a great teacher. I am looking forward to all the fun holiday activities. Have a great holiday!



9 comments:
Yay for an update! It was fun to chat with you the other day!
I miss those gorgeous boys!
I love the picture of Karsten, especially the dirty feet. I have to admit that I thought it was Brecken at first, they're getting so big.
hooray you updated! I love reading your posts even though I live across the street. Those are beautiful, and fun pictures of all three boys!
Oh I'm so glad to see you're alive! Cute cute pictures.
glad yu guys are doing well!! Cully is so cute!! what sweet boys!
Whew - finally! Glad you guys are doing so well - but I know things must be SO crazy with the boys! They are looking so very handsome. Keep up the good work Tom! :)
very cute--I didn't expect the dark hair on Cully, did your other boys have dark hair at all when they were little?
so lovely! GBU all :)
br,
https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-tanpa-agunan
Post a Comment