Friday, June 5, 2009

Bogle Family Update

We had our family pictures taken two weeks ago. Elise, Tom's sister, took some great photos. She always does a great job.
We took tons of pictures. It can be hard to get a great picture with everyone looking but the boys were great.


I love Brecken's smile. He always has this half smile. It is so cute. He went today to take his test for Kindergarten. I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten in just a few months. He was even given some homework and came home and did it right away. He is such a good kid.

Karsten is getting so big. He is acting more and more like a three year old everyday. (He will be three in August.) He loves to "read" books and play with his brother. He also loves to pretend.

Cullen is two months old. He went to the doctor today and the doctor called him "The Hulk". He weighs 14lbs and 4oz (97%), height 23.75 inches (75%), and 15.75 (50%) head circumference. Our little Cully seems to come from a different mold than his brothers. He is tall and does not have a big head. Both Brecken and Karsten have head sizes in the 99%. Cully's new hair is coming in brown and both the older boys hair is blonde. It will be interesting to see how he turns out. He is such a good boy. Last night he even slept from 7pm-5am in the morning. He is such a happy baby.
We are so lucky to have these three wonderful boys!!

9 comments:

megan said...

I loved your family pictures. I need to have Elise do ours. Too bad for her we are not paying customers

Anonymous said...

I love the photos. What a great looking family. I love the updates too. I miss those boys!

Anonymous said...

That's me ,Merilee

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics. Your boys are changing so much. Maybe we will see each other soon?????

CDR said...

Those are so precious. That one of your little one!!! It is making me baby hungry, and that almost never happens.

jaust.me said...

love the photos. The boys are so cute!

Krista said...

super cute family pics!! love it!

The Carpenter Family said...

love the familiy pics...send me your email so I can add you to our blog. deaannalikeshorses@hotmail.com

Amber said...

Very cute-it is so hard to get a smile from a newborn--but that one of Cullen is cute. Camping looked fun too.