Friday, May 29, 2009

Shooting in the Desert

On Memorial Day, we decided to go shooting in the desert. Grandma Patti took Cully while Tom, the boys, myself, and the Cragheads went shooting. Brecken was so excited. Karsten and Brecken got to shoot Tom's pellet gun. Brecken was probably the person who shot the most. He loved it.
Karsten loved shooting too!

Here I am shooting a .22 rifle. I liked shooting the guns that did not have a lot of kick.
It was fun having Megan and Reuben come with us. Here's Megan shooting the rifle also. After shooting we barbecued hotdogs on the fire. They were yummy. We had a great time shooting. I can't wait until we can go again. It is too bad the weather will be scorching hot for the next few months. We may have to wait until fall.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Go Natalie. I prefer guns that don't have a ton of kick to them too. I have to laugh that the pellet gun looks as long as Brecken is tall.

megan said...

ooh Natalie I need a tiny waist like you have! Thanks again for coming up with the idea. We had a great time and I was so glad the weather was nice while we were out there.

Amanda said...

Yeah, you look awesome Natalie.

The Carpenter Family said...

my blog went private so email me at deaannalikeshorses@hotmail.com so I can add you! Thanks!