
Of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a picture.

This is what two year olds think "Don't get wet" means.

On Monday, we decided to make robot heads for family night. The boys loved it. Thanks Megan for giving us the idea and joining in the fun.

Here is Brecken, Karsten, and Rueben in their robot heads.

Here is Tom enjoying in the fun.
For those of you wondering, no baby yet. We are hoping any day, even though I am not due for eleven days.
4 comments:
That looks like fun. We'll have to remember to try that out sometime! Hudson had fun at the mall with the boys- he keeps talking about it, we'll have to do it again.
I love all the pics. You guys are so cool. Can't wait to see ya. Just wait for me to get there to have that little baby.
I love those robot heads. We were wondering if we could borrow them for the Flight of the Concords show in May.
Cool heads. I'll have to remember that for Carmen, she'd love it.
Post a Comment