We have been also renevating Tom's parents back court yard and bathroom to get ready for Tom's Dad to come home. If you want to see pictures Megan has some great ones. Tom's dad, Bob, came home about two weeks ago. He is still not doing well but he enjoys being at home.
We also have been doing alot of swimming lately. I have felt like the worst mother ever because I enrolled Brecken in swim lessons. He hates it. He has always hated getting his face wet. He is taking a 2wk class that is four days a week. This is our first week. He is actually learning how to swim but still asks me every morning if he has to go to swim lessons. I don't know if he will ever like it.
Before todays swim lessons, Brecken was throwing a big fit about going. When we were almost there he finally stopped crying. We walked into swim lessons and everyone was out of the pool. Swim lessons had been cancelled because someone pooped in the pool. The teacher told Brecken what happened and he looked at me and said,"I am so happy!!" He didn't have to go to swim lessons today!
I feel like an awful mother making him go but it is really important that he knows how to swim. At least we only have 4 more lessons. I also think it is funny that Brecken is crying that he has to go to swim lessons and Karsten is crying because he can't go to swim lessons. Next year I will definitely enroll him.
Anyways, this is what is going on in the Bogle family. Sorry about the lack of photos but I can't seem to get me wireless photos to come up. When I can I will post some. I did have a few pictures that I can put up. Enjoy!



13 comments:
Oh good you ARE still alive! Phew!
My boys dreaded swim lessons too. Not because they had to get there face wet but because it was "sooo boring". Glad you all are doing well and keeping busy.
See ya soon.
those pics are cute. and that is so crazy that a kid doesnt like the water. i think most of us always begged to play in water of some form or another... nice to see a post. :)
Such cuties!
I am really sad I couldn't go with you to Girls Camp. I miss all of you!
I was beginning to think that baking with Megan did all of you in:)
I am sure glad that you are Cheyenne's advisor. She is going to have so much fun!
Yea for an update! :)
Your kids crack me up!! They are so cute! That is too funny about the swim lessons. Hope it only gets better.
I'm sure when you signed Brecken up for swim lessons you thought you were being a totally awesome mom, right? Kids are so funny. Who knew poop could make someone so happy?
And I was done with 14 year old girls when I was on the 4th year hike, so tell Tom he's not alone.
Canon hates swimming lessons too. We didn't even make it past the parking lot today, and I decided that learning to swim is the goal...not going to swimming lessons. So, I'm not sure it's worth torturing him anymore because I don't want him to be traumatized by something that is supposed to be fun. Kids.
One more thing...how did you put that little tracker on your side bar?
Nicole, it is a new feature in the layout section. You just go to add element and it is at the very top. I can't remember what it is called. Something like blog list or tracker. Isn't it awesome!
Glad you are back! That does sound busy! That's summer for you!
That picture of Brecken is hilarious. It is good that he is in swim lessons- whether he likes it or not he needs to know how. Hope you guys have fun on your trip, and sorry to hear about your foot!! Maybe they'll let you buy shoes half off! (jk)
LOL about Brecken's lack of desire for swim lessons--well-at least you are trying right? :-)
Post a Comment