Brecken woke up the other morning and wanted to bake cookies. He found these really cool cookie cutters that he wanted to make into cookies. Karsten had been sick and I was going to be really busy with my online school class, I told him to ask his Aunt Megan. Of course Megan said she would bake cookies with him. What a nice Aunt! Brecken even got to have Zo over to help in with the fun. Brecken picked out a long neck dinosaur, T-Rex, a bus, a tennis racket, bear, and reindeer cookie cutters. Zo picked out a heart, flower and an X.
Here is Brecken is his apron. Megan had this really cool robot apron he could use. He is pretending to be a robot.
Here is the Before.
Here is the After. Brecken wanted black and green frosting. Zo wanted blue and yellow.
Brecken had so much fun decorating his cookies. Thanks Aunt Megan!!!
Zo was a great cookie decorator!
On a different note, this is what happens when you let your kids get dressed all by themselves. Brecken is great at putting his own clothes on. Today he wanted to wear his beani, vest, and snow hat. Of course little brother had to join in in the fun.
Isn't he so cute!!
Here is Brecken with his outfit. Do you notice anything? He has his shorts on backwards! We have been learning that the tag goes in back. I thought he had it down but we all make mistakes. As Tom was helping him fix his pants, he noticed there were two tags. One in the front and one in the back. No wonder why he got them on wrong. I would be a little confused too.




11 comments:
I've always wanted a heart cookie with black frosting. :) Cute outfits, boys.
Thanks for having Zo over to make cookies. She loved them. I'm so sad I missed them though. Since that was the day I got sick. Boohoo;(.
I love the frustrated Brecken picture. Perfect!
Your boys are getting HUGE! I haven't seen them in a long time!!! I love the pictures of them dressing themselves!!!
Oh that's so awesome! I'm actually a little surprised Meg said yes to the cookies. Where was Catcher? What a fun time. I can see that I'm going to have to step it up a little to be a contender for favorite aunt.
Isn't it a tad warm for beanies and gloves down there? Those will definitely be handy when you're up here. Yes, even in July.
Nathan always has his clothes on backwards... when he has clothes on that is. :)
What fun! I love making cookies!
Merilee- are you saying I'm the meanest aunt ever and would never do anything fun with my nieces and nephews?
I meant to comment here before, but I was dumb and kept reading on to the next post. So, what I planned to say before is this: Brecken looks like you when he is being a robot. Oh, by you, I mean Natalie. Hahaha! That sound like I think you're uptight, which I don't. Oh, hell! The explanation just gets worse than the comment. Never you mind...
LOVE the picture of the boys in half snow clothes and half summer clothes :) They are too funny!
I love how expressive little kids are, the frustrated face is so cute.
Ok Natalie, I've been trying to be patient, but seriously are you ever going to post again?
Post a Comment