Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter and Family Fun

Brecken loved decorating Easter eggs. Can you tell what his favorite color?
The boys had a hard time figuring out what went in the buckets! I think this picture is so funny.
On our Easter egg hunt Karsten found one egg and proceded to eat all the candy. Needless to say he only got one egg because he was to slow. The boys were lucky to go to two easter egg hunts. At the second easter egg hunt Karsten found a orange and was so proud of himself. Brecken was a trooper and found enough eggs for him and Karsten.
We got to spend this week with Merilee's family (Tom's sister). Here is Boston, Mason and Brecken. Boston was Brecken's best friend this whole week. Boston is such a good cousin and let Brecken tag along with him all week. You rock Boston!
Karsten got this new, youth size, hat (my kids have big heads) for Easter. He loves wearing hats. I have never met an 18mth old that loves to wear hats and keeps them on.
We had a great easter and a fun time with family.

11 comments:

ducklips said...

I love that last picture w/ Karsten in his D-backs hat. The orange thing was hilarious too.

Chad~Nicole said...

That bucket head picture is priceless. Since Canon is the only grandkid old enough to hunt for eggs, at Chad's parents house he got to find 42 eggs all by himself.

Chelsea said...

I LOVE the bucket head picture!! And I love the new hats! Yea for family time!!

megan said...

that pic of Karsten is so cute! I love how much he loves hats.

Emily said...

And he looks adorable in hats.

The Carpenter Family said...

glad you guys had a good easter! We need to do another gert together again.

Amanda said...

The egg hunt is always hard with the temptation of candy getting in the way.

Birches said...

I can't believe Merilee's kids are so old. I guess that means I'm getting old . . .

Stephanie said...

You and your family are so cute!! I am glad to see you are doing so well. Send me your email address. Talk to you soon.

Emily said...

So, now what's up?

Jenni said...

Natalie your boys are so cute! I love all the pictures. Thanks again for helping me pass that stupid math class :) No more math classes for me! our blog is: konkle.blogspot.com I hope y'all are doing great!