Here is our family picture from Easter. We have had a great time in the wonderful weather. Nothing is really new but we are enjoying the out doors. This morning the boys and I walked around Fulton Ranch. The lake was beautiful. The wind was blowing and glistening off the water.
At the end of our walk we went to the park. Brecken enjoyed watching the little boys play baseball. He was really sad that he did not get to play. We went home and played a fun game of baseball in Nana B's huge yard. Brecken bats left handed. He even can hit the ball. Karsten loved hitting the ball too. Daddy helped him. Addy did a great job hitting the ball also. Tom of course hit the ball on the roof! Nana B even got out to play with us. It was a fun Spring baseball game. Here is a picture of all my handsome boys!
Tom's farm is going good. Tom and Reuben went to a farmers market with the left overs of the winter crop. They did not make much money but their self-esteem was boosted. They realized that they could do it! We are patiently waiting till the summer corn and watermelon come in.
Here is a picture of Tom's first Preschool tour of the farm back in March.
The kids really enjoyed seeing all the food that was growing. They also enjoyed the carrots!
Tom and Reuben are working hard to get the farm going. Once the food is ready to harvest I will let everyone know. We are all doing well and enjoying the spring time weather.



9 comments:
I love the family pics, and spring time.
We need to get together soon. Let me know what works for you so we can play.
That is so exciting that the boys went to the farmer's market! Which one? Also, really cute pics.
That is such a cute family picture :-) Yay for walking outside-right now is the perfect time to fall in love with being outside.
i really should have gone walking with you. I love all the pictures you have been putting up lately. Your boys are too funny. I love them!
What a cute family picture!! How fun that the farm is doing good!
Good work on the farm Bogles and way cute Spring pictures. I think my favorite picture is the preschool kids though. Get them started young.
Glad to hear the farm is going well. We'll have to come take a look at it sometime!
I am glad that Tom has found something he loves after what he went through at UPS. I love your boys to death they are so cute. I miss you guys once this semeseter is over we will have to get together more.
Post a Comment