I had a little more time on my hands so I decided to make another post since most of you are to scared to comment on my other post. I have no idea who professor howdy is but hopefully I have gotten rid of the problem. Otherwise I will have to go private and I am not sure I want to do that. Anyways here are some fun pictures of the boys playing pirates together. I love that Karsten is finally getting old enough to play with Brecken. They love to play pirates and knights. I especially love when Karsten dresses up in his pirate hat and sword and goes after Brecken. It is not always fun and games though. Brecken thinks it is fun to tease his little brother. Little does he know that Karsten will one day beat up on him.
Ps. Brecken is doing great at going on the potty. Now we only have Karsten!



9 comments:
I love that the boys are finally playing good together over here too. We tend to pick on the small one also. Soon enough the tables are turning. Cash is starting to figure out how to get him back though. I love your pirate ship. So cute!
Oh good then he will stop asking me to play pirates. Brecken is just not getting that I am no good at make believe. Never have been and probably never will be.
I went private because some Itallian person commented a long thing like that on mine (in Itallian). When I erased it... they wrote back angry! Anyway, I love when my kids play together, I feel less pressure on me to be fun. :)
Boys are the best!
Your boys are cute. How exciting that potty is still working out for your little one. That is weird about that professor guy. I just never want to go private because I am too lazy.
I'm still scared, but your boys are just so dang cute! How's life with the husband home all day?
how cute!! That is such a fun age...glad the potty training was a sucess!
Hahahaha! Did you ever figure out who Professor Howdy is? I can't help but be intrigued. No, Howdy, I probably won't give you my ideas on your "interesting blogs," either. Cute pictures! I miss these kids. Tom's off! When are you coming to visit?
love to see a video of them "playing with each other"
Post a Comment