Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hulk Hogan?!

Who knew I had a future Hulk Hogan on my hand?!

Yesterday in the rain storm a big branch from Nana B's tree fell off and landed on Ty's (Tom's brother) car. Luckily there was no one in it and this is not the car that Ty is currently driving. Ty recently got married and currently lives in Flagstaff. This car has bald tires and needs a few repairs so Ty is currently driving Nana B's Mazada.


Here are the three buffest people in our compound. Some are strong of body and some are strong of spirit. We'll let you decide who's who.


Luckily it looks like there is only damage to the windshield and minor, minor damage on the car. I hope everyone enjoyed the rain. We especially did! It is always fun to get poured on when you live in Arizona. It seems like we are never prepared.

14 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Yikes! Isn't it amazing how one week it's 90 degrees outside and the next week it's pouring rain and freezing outside?

Birches said...

Oh how I miss big storms . . . though I guess I don't miss property and auto damage.

Merilee said...

I love this post so much! It feels so much like home.

jaust.me said...

Nat, the only good thing about not blogging forever is then I get to go back and read all of your adorable blogs! I am so glad that you and Tom found each other. He is one lucky boy, and I think he actually knows it.
I am still thinking on the who's strongest? thing.
and Mer, how hilarious that tree limbs falling on things can make you homesick, lol!

Merilee said...

I think that is a scratch and sniff photo too, cause I can just smell it!

megan said...

you didn't even know that natalie was that talented of a photographer, or that she has that cool of a camera. Shoot I didn't even know they came out with cameras that make scratch and sniff pictures

ducklips said...

I love scratch and sniff photos. I think I may call Nikon and suggest that they look into that.

Love the He-man picture.

CDR said...

I'm glad no one was hurt.
I just read what your husband wrote about you for your anniversary. That is so sweet. It's a little late, but I'm glad you guys had such a great time.

The Carpenter Family said...

Crazy!! Glad no one was hurt! late happy anniv, what a great guy you have!

Emily said...

Ohhhhhh! Guess Nana B's giving up the spare for a little longer...

Mike [Bass-Man] said...

Thats awesome, I mean not the damage and money that will be needed to fix it but the pictures and what you said about the strongest people. unfortunately we all already know Nana B is Stronger then Tom Physically and Spiritually...kidding ;D

o said...

brecken is my favorite kid in life :)

megan said...

by the way that top picture of Brecken is so so so so cute

jaust.me said...

hey, blog slacker....