Monday, February 9, 2009

Brecken

Brecken went to a birthday party the other day and brought me home this beautiful necklace! On Sunday morning, he brought it to me so I could wear it to church. I being a nice mother, decided I would wear it. He leaned over in sacrament and said, "You look beautiful with your necklace." He is so sweet. I wore the necklace the whole church. I am sure I had a few people wondering what I was wearing but I would do anything for my little Brecken. I did have a few people admire the necklace. A little eight year old girl stopped me in the hall at the end of church and said she loved my necklace! I was chuckling to myself and said thank you. I just wanted to let everyone know how thoughtful my little Brecken is. He is such a good boy.

4 comments:

Meagan said...

What a sweetheart! He always is. :)

CDR said...

That is so very sweet. I am glad you wore it too. I love when fashion and thought combine.

Emily said...

Awww! I need a better close up of the necklace!

Amber said...

You are such a nice mom, and you have such a sweet little boy.