Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie

After convincing of a few of the YW in my ward, I went to the 12:01 showing of Twilight last night. I had told Megan I didn't want to go with them because it was to late but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to spend some time with a few girls in my ward. Here we are Cassi (my friend from high school), Me, Jessie Speirs, Alli Farnsworth, and Kylie. I had promised Cassi that we would go to the movie together so she decided to come along to the midnight showing.
If you know me at all this is quit a defeat to stay up till 2:00 in the morning. I am not a night person. Anyways we arrived at 9:00 to wait in line so we could get good seats. We were behind about 80 people and just outside. I really didn't want to wait outside in the cold all night. Luckily they let us in the theatre at 9:40. There were two theatres so we got great seats. I had a great time chatting with the girls and eating candy.
The movie was great. I do believe you would have to had read the books to really enjoy. I do hate to think that in the next book Edward leaves. This kind of ruined the ending for me. I just couldn't enjoy the ending knowing that he was leaving. Anyways the movie was fun and I am glad I went at midnight. The whole experience was great!

5 comments:

CDR said...

I'm glad to see I was not the only midnight person. I wonder if we were at the same place? I thought the movie was a little cheesy but fun. Glad you had a great time. We mom's have to do those things sometimes to feel young.

Amber said...

Wow I am so impressed and it looks like you guys all had fun. Will you be up for another movie night next week when I am in town?

ducklips said...

I am very impressed that you stayed awake.

Merilee said...

I'm shocked! Good for you for getting a little crazy. Ok, I'm not really shocked and I already knew that you were crazy.

I went to the 12:05. I couldn't keep from yawning and giggling through the entire movie.

Louisa said...

I couldn't do the midnight thing. I went Friday at 9:50 and still had to stand in line for 2 hours. It was worth the wait. I really enjoyed it. Fun times.