Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

So, for those of you who have a hard time turning your head slightly to the right and reading that little box right there, Natalie and I have been married for 7 years now. Actually, Nov. 24th was our anniversary (yes, I know I'm a few minutes late, but Dad had a cramp, so I was helping him). We actually celebrated on Saturday night by going out for dinner and gelato, while watching people trying to "ice skate" on a giant plastic cutting board. Oh, the stupid things we do in AZ to pretend we are like the rest of the country. Anyway, we had fun and you can actually read a little more about it on my Bogle Family Farms blog (also, see right; you don't even have to turn your head really, just your eyes). We did, however, go out for a romantic lunch today. Applebee's is great with two little boys! I know this sounds cheesy, but I am really glad to have my anniversary so close to Thankgiving, because the two events have so much in common. Not so much in how they are celebrated, but it what they mean. I am so grateful for and to my wife for so many reasons. I just hope I let her know that more often than I make her think otherwise.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love you Tom. Thanks for all you do for us. You are so sweet.

Chad~Nicole said...

It seems like just yesterday I was dancing to "I Like Big Butts" at your guys' reception. :)

ducklips said...

I love you guys! You are so perfect for each other.

Cara Jones said...

Happy anniversary!!!