Tom and Reuben decided to irrigate. The boys loved playing in the irrigation.
I love this picture. Here comes Brecken!
Karsten wading through the water.
Little Catcher even got to play in the irrigation.
Uncle Ty is so cool. He even got in and played with the boys.
The boys played soccer and had lots of fun. Until Karsten got bit by about 20 ants. I felt so bad. I have no idea where they came from. He got to play in the hose naked. Therefore, Brecken thought he needed to be naked. (I couldn't catch these embarrasing moments because my camera died.) The boys had a great time. They even got to walk home naked. A boys dream come true.
I love this picture. Here comes Brecken!



11 comments:
I love playing the irrigation. It is so much fun. Isn't walking home naked everyone's dream? Ohh, wait...
I deleted the previous 2 comments, I realized I was accidentally signed into our Relief Society google account still.... oops. And then I went to change it and was still signed into it. So I had two comments to delete....oops again.
What I said was:
Looks like fun! I've always wanted to play in the irrigation. That part made me laugh about every boy's dream come true :)
Boys playing in water goes together like peas and carrots. I'm sure in the future the boys will be glad that your camera died so you have one less incriminating photo.
Ah, irrigation! **sigh*** I've been feeling kind of homesick since I haven't been there since June. I am working on visiting the weekend of the 25th, though.
Oh the days...We had a sudden infestation of ants this summer; luckily I was the only one eaten. They are horrible!
Looks like a blast!!
I think that Weston would love that.
I really want to make it out and taste the treats from your Husband's farm. We are very organic in my home. Do you have a newsletter that get's e-mailed out I could sign up for? I need reminders because I am absent minded.
Chari-Tom is just starting his fall crop. I will suggest a newsletter to Tom. We haven't got one yet. There is a blog.
Natalie,
I just ran across your blog. I'm glad your boys were able to play in the irrigation and in the hose (naked). I think that is every boys dream! :)
Heidi
Post a Comment