For those of you that didn't know, we found out yesterday that we are expecting our little boy number 3! Who would have thought that I would have three boys. We are so excited.
Before the ultrasound, I really thought we were having a girl. Only because Brecken insisted that we were having a girl. He said he needed a little brother and a little sister. Since he already had a little brother his little sister was on the way. I thought he was right. You know how they say little children have that intuition.
A few days before the ultrasound, I began thinking we could actually have a boy. It would be weird to have three boys. I do know how to raise boys so it wouldn't be to hard.
After the ultrasound, I was a little surprised but so excited. I had to figure out how to break the news to Brecken. I came home and told him he was going to have a little brother. He kind of gave me a blank stare. Then he said, "Now I will have two brothers and a little sister!" Hopefully one day he will get his little sister.
It was so funny going through the ultrasound pictures with the boys. We had a few 3-D shots and regular shots. You could actually see a real baby. Ultrasounds have really come a long way, even since Brecken. The boys favorite picture was the one of the baby's pee pee. They just laughed and giggled and kept saying, "Its his pee pee!" Karsten even saying, "I see pee pee picture." It was so funny.
We are so excited for our new little baby boy to come into our house. Can't wait until March 31st!
1 year ago



10 comments:
Oh, yea! Congratulations to you too Natalie! All of this baby buisness is so exciting! Boys are so fun, it sounds like you will have so much fun with 3 of them!!
Wow, good luck. :) I can barely keep up with one boy! Congratulations!!! I love the family pictures too.
I'm so excited for you guys, and for me. I can't wait to have another little baby to hold. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 30th so he and Sid can share a birthday.
Come on, you know you won't go all the way to the 31st. Let's see if you even make the 21st.
I'm so excited to have another little baby boy to play with. Congrats guys.
I love Brecken's reaction to the news. I'm happy for you guys!
I did not know you were having a baby. Congrats! I always wanted 3 boys. Such great news.
Chari
Congratulations! Another little Handy Manny to help Farmer Tom.
Yeah!! that is so exciting! 3 boys...wow you go!
congratulations !
This is the most belated congrats, but CONGRATS!!! That is super exciting! How nice to get such great use out of all the boy stuff you already have! :)
Post a Comment