Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

Last week we had family pictures with my Dad and his wife Mary and my sisters. The day before, we found out Karsten had double ear infections. He hated all the pictures. These are the best pictures we got of him. He cried through the entire photo shot. The only family picture that Karsten was looking in and my Dad is making a funny face. Oh well, what do you expect when you have fourteen people including five children. Here is Brecken with his substitute brother, I mean his cousin Hudson.
We did get a lot of fun photos of the other cousins. Here's Nichole's little girls, Kylie and Jacey.

I love this picture of Jacey. Isn't she so adorable!

It is too bad that our photo shot did not work out the way I wanted it to. We will always have the memories.

3 comments:

Birches said...

Way cute pictures. I'd print up your family photo anyways --- Karsten will always have something to laugh about when he's older.

The Carpenter Family said...

How cute!! Yeah its had to get kids to smile when there is so much going on.

Jenny said...

That is an adorable photo of Jacey. It's hard with that many little kids to get them all smiling and happy at the same time. It reminds me of a photo shoot we did when I was younger of all the grandkids (I think we were at 10 at the time). My cousin Rebecca cried nearly the whole time and I think in every shot somebody different had a funny look on their face. It was frustrating at the time but today we look at those pictures and laugh.