Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines!

Happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone is enjoying the day of love. I love Valentines Day. It is so much fun seeing people wear red and celebrating their love for each other. First of all red is one of my favorite colors so it is fun to see everyone wearing it. Second, who wouldn't want to celebrat how much they are loved. On monday we spent family night making fun Valentines for our special loved ones. Here are a few of my favorites.Brecken made all the Valentines. He made this big heart valentine for me. I love his decorations with sparkly puffy paint.This Valentine was made for Grandma Patti. I especially love the doilly. This Valentine was for his Papa Kurt. His is a picture of Papa Kurt. What an artist! We did not do much for Valentines but it is fun spending time with my family. We made lots of other Valentines but they were given away before I took these pictures. Here is a family photo taken today. (I have a premade Valentines scrapbook page that I need to fill.)
I hope everyone is enjoying the special day of love. Have a Happy Valentines and enjoy the ones you love.

7 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Karsten is getting to be such a big boy.

ducklips said...

It was so much fun making Valentines w/ you guys for FHE. Cute picture too. I love Brecken's face.

Completely off subject, my leg just fell asleep. OUCH!

Merilee said...

Happy V-day to you guys. What a fun family project!

megan said...

Elise my lag is a sleep all the time, i don't even notice it anymore, which I guess is a good thing.

Natalie- you guys are so cute!

Amanda said...

What a cute family picture!

Chelsea said...

I love your family pic!! So cute! What a fun FHE project. You have the best handwriting!

CDR said...

What a great picture, I love the red.