We ventured up to Flagstaff this weekend. It was so much fun playing in the snow. We were able to stay at my sister in law, Shanda's, parents cabin. It was so nice because it backed up to a hill were the boys could go sleding. Here are the boys getting ready for a ride on the sled.
This is one of my favorite pictures. I love the action photos that show the love that Tom has for his boys. They are all ready for a fun day in the snow.
Here I am with the boys. We loved riding on the sled. Brecken even went down by himself.
Here is a pic of Shanda and Brecken. (Sorry Ty I didn't have any good pics of you and the kids.) We had so much fun spending time with Ty and Shanda. Thanks for the fun weekend guys.
Brecken and Karsten making snow angels. They also loved eating the snow. I made sure to teach Brecken only to eat the white snow.
It was a fun weekend. The snow is so beautiful. We had a great time. Not everything went as planned, but does it ever. For example, Flagstaff was apparently sold out of childrens snow gloves. We had to put mittens on Karsten and wrap them in plastic bags. He did not seem to care and they kept his hands dry. Also, rain boots work really well for snow boots! We also had so great adventures. There was a huge pile of snow, about 15-20ft tall. Tom and the boys slid down on it on their bums. Brecken went by himself, then of course Karsten had to do it. I about died but he made it down with no bumps or bruises. We had a great time in the snow!
1 year ago



15 comments:
I love all these pictures! Brecken looks littler than Karsten in that first one. Weird!
How fun to go visit Ty and Shanda. Has Ty found a new job yet?
That snow angels shot is so cool. I love it! Glad you guys had a fun weekend.
What a fun weekend!! You got some really cute pics! I am proud of you for even letting the boys go down that big hill. I would have been a mean mom and probably not let them go!
Kids are so adaptable. They don't know if things don't go as planned because they don't know the plan in the first place. How fun to have some family time!
Oh what fun! I love the pictures. Those boys have so much fun together. I'm still wishing we could have gone w/ you.
I wish we could have gone too, blasted car insurance. It sounds like you had fun. I'm sure the boys did!
We should have gone too! I love Flagstaff. There is the best snow shope there. I still want to go up there but it probably wont be until March. Reuben took a lot of mondays off so we could go for a nice long weekend
How fun!! I love the snow!!
That first picture of the boys is so cute! Looks like you all had a blast.
You were halfway to my house. I even had little snow boots and gloves. Did you check to closet at mom's for little snow bibs? I think I left one about Brecken's size in there. Brats!
We are so not prepared for snow, and I didn't even think about putting plastic over their gloves! The rain boots worked until snow got inside. :) I'm just not as good with snow. I'm so glad you guys had so much fun, you're pros.
Brecken tried to eat yellow snow?
yay! I'm so glad you guys could come up here!! Come back anytime.
and merilee- ty has not found a new job yet... which isn't great for our bills, but makes for nice long weekends when people come to visit us =)
How fun! Whatever works!
I want to play.
thanks for making me home sick.
Natalie, your kids are so cute!Looks like you all had a blast! I am glad that I came across your blog!
Ashleigh (Duke) Butler
Post a Comment