

Well here goes. I finally finished working and have a little more time on my hands. I decided I would spice up (I mean take over) Tom's almost none existant blog. I might even change things up a little. Well see Tom kinda wants to keep it the same. Here are some great pictures of my handsome boys. Karsten got his first hair cut. He is such a little boy now :( He is starting to talk. He can say Go, Hi (Ha) and he calls me Da, someday he will get it right. Brecken is so funny. Today we had the primary program and I needed to go sit with my class. I told him "I needed to go sit with the big kids and sing." He said, "I can sing" The funny thing is he really can sing. He sings "Hey, Hey, you, you I don't like your girlfriend", "YMCA" and of course the great ones that will tear at your heart. "I am a Child of God" and "I Love to See the Temple" Just so everyone knows I do have the best boys in the world.



9 comments:
Is this Natalie for reals this time??? I love the look on Karstens face in the first picture. Hilarious. You do have awesome boys.
Okay, I don't know about you having the "best" boys in the world, but you can tie me for best if you want. :) Carsten looks like a little man. I love the pic of the 3 in their church clothes.
Hooray for Natalie! Being home all the time is great. For a second I thought Breckin was a younger Caz. Those Bogle genes are strong. Colorado is great. Is Tom still at UPS? Aaron was grateful he was gone when the last Harry Potter came out on a Sat and UPS was the one shipping it. He thought they probably made every one work. Anyways, you can check out our blog if you want at
www.birchbunchco.blogspot.com
Yea! for Natalie! I am so excited that you are on here now. We may get to read something new more than every other week. (I know I can't really talk right now. I promise I will post today).
Veronica, that is so funny that you thought Brecken was another Kas. You should see Emily's son Ian. That's who he really looks like. Yes the Bogle genes are strong in this one. (said like Qui-Gon Jinn)
Veronica, it is so funny how many people you can keep in touch with through blogs. Tom is still at UPS. He is hoping to be done after peak season but we will see. He has no idea what he is going to do.
hooray I'm glad you posted! look how many comments you have already. Soon you will be checking this thing every chance you get.
Hey Natalie,
I am excited to see you bloging, I don't do too much with mine, but I've been looking at yours once in a while and I got bored. haha You can always tell when it's a man doing the updates. :)
these pictures are adorable!
nice to see a post.
and tom.. nads.. whoever reads this first... you spelt my name wrong on the link LOL.. silly geese!
Oh (with a whiny voice)! I wanna hear my baby talk! Come visit!!!
Post a Comment